Ministerial Conferences conclude with the adoption of the Ministerial Declaration by the participating states.
Through the Warsaw Declaration and subsequent Ministerial Declarations, the Community’s Governing Council Member States have consistently reaffirmed their commitment to core democratic values, including: partnership with civil society, dialogue and peer learning, advocacy on behalf of democratic standards, international collaboration, pluralism, civic education, support for emerging democracies, and economic prosperity as a foundation for democracy.
Please see below all Ministerial Declarations adopted since the foundation of the Community of Democracies:
- Warsaw Declaration 2000 (ENGLISH)
- Warsaw Declaration Spanish
- Seoul Plan of Action 2002
- Santiago Committment 2005
- Bamako Ministerial Consensus 2007
- Lisbon Declaration 2009
- Act of Recommitment to the Warsaw Declaration 2010
- Vilnius Declaration 2011
- Ulaanbaatar Declaration 2013
- San Salvador Declaration 2015
- Washington Declaration 2017
- Bucharest Ministerial Declaration of the Community of Democracies (New York City) 2021